Aussie chances to win the 2015 world competition is good. Smith and Warner are both in amazing form and Australia have good depth in the bowling ranks. Australia can rotate bowlers around without a significant loss in the quality of their attack. Australia also bat very deep and they could pick a side which has explosive hitting power all the way down to number 10. Australia Cricket Team is favourite for 2015 Cricket World Cup.
Let’s see what is the thinking of Austrlians opening batsman David Warner about other teams:
“Australia could meet either South Africa or England in the final.” David Warner has said Australia will go all the way in the tournament and India will struggle in these conditions. “The conditions, the carry, the bounce, the wickets are going to be very good, our curators in Australia are the best in the world and I think they will produce very good wickets for us,” he said. Warner went on to say that a tussle between Australia and South Africa will be wonderful as both teams are evenly matched.
“I think the sub-continent teams will struggle with the bounce, their conditions are a lot flatter and spin friendly and their games are quite high scoring over there. So I think bounce is the key. It’s the thing I look for against those sub-continent teams. So if they’re those sorts of wickets I think we have a good advantage,” Hazlewood remarked.
Can Australia Win The 2015 Cricket World Cup? Prediction